URUK VIDEOMACHINE NEWS

retrouvez ici les dernières vidéos du moment:

Rechercher dans ce blog

mardi, septembre 16, 2008

Why most people may not wake up! The Sad Truth

If you happen to already seen this - its worth passing on, some pretty hard proof of what we are trying to tell people! Excellent video!

Important!
If you are watching this, then somehow you are not a mindless idiot or a sheep! I want to thank you for not being human livestock and to ask you to help me smack our sleeping brothers and sisters, We need a united race of mankind to stop the NWO dead in its tracks or its game over and there is no restart!

I have come up with a large plan, many are now backing me and my plan and have put faith in me. Please I ask you to also do so...
Who else is there to trust? What will you lose by trusting me that you WONT ALREADY LOSE IN THE FUTURE IF NOTHING CHANGES!
Take a chance, message me. It will take time for me to get back to you but I promise I will!

We can over come this, but I can not do it alone, I can not feed all the starving people of the world nor shield everyone from the bombs and bullets waiting for us, or the camps they are building, I need help! Even great men had help! Look at Jesus, even he had 12!

So please contact me or get my address and send me mail/support!
I always start my day going thru the mail first then spend the rest of the day and night posting videos, comments and replying to the endless wave of mail.
So grab my address of my front page and start sending me mail!
Each person that joins us and helps us brings us one step closer to our first goal - building our website that will crush youtube and act as a all in one site for people like you.

We can win this...