URUK VIDEOMACHINE NEWS

retrouvez ici les dernières vidéos du moment:

Rechercher dans ce blog

mercredi, septembre 24, 2008

ufo real amazing ,,,,,1:30 imploding

I saw this march 11 2008, I was outside with my new panasonic camcorder when at 7:15pm i noticed a star like object but there wasn't another one, I realised it hadn't moved for 30 minutes and i started recording it. There was not a cloud in the sky only the moon and this object. It never moved but the moon was as usual heading west. The object seemed to change or shrink and it emmited some smoke and I looked up with my naked eyes and couldn't see it and I tried to see it trough the LCD screen and I could not see it. I have spent lots of hours looking at the sky and I know this was not a normal object.I did not zoom in or out when it changed form, please study it carefully