URUK VIDEOMACHINE NEWS

retrouvez ici les dernières vidéos du moment:

Rechercher dans ce blog

lundi, janvier 28, 2008

Think you have seen it all? Then please tell me WTF is this!

Once again these objects were no birds or balloons. I saw three fleets on the same day and minutes apart from each other. This fleet was the most organized of all it almost looked like one huge object. If you pay close attention not even one object stayed behind or moved, it was going extremely fast. At the end you could see another fleet much larger then the others however this one disappeared seconds away. I know they were there but not visible to the naked eye like the spheres I filmed before. Look at the colors they are mixed. After this whenever a plane passed by, a bunch of these things appeared and disappeared I got them on film but the way they behaved one could think they are birds but aren't just b/c birds don't disappear